Saturday, June 6, 2009

Today has not been a very productive day for me as the breathing has been a problem. My husband has been busy all day and even went out to the Dollar Tree to get me some tissue paper so I can start to wrap up my curio cabinet and he came home with another car full of boxes. The big move will be here before I know it so I had better get feeling better and be more help to him. I did cook a roast beef for supper and have enough left so we can have hot beef sandwiches for supper tomorrow. Now is the time for me to say good night and use the nebulizer for the last time today. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. Lilly

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your breathing has been difficult today. Moving is such a chore. It's hard to have enough tissue paper and boxes! Your roast beef sounds so good to me. I always try to cook enough to have left overs for the next day and then I enjoy a little free time! I hope you sleep well and feel much better Sunday. Thank you for your visits to my blog. I certainly appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, breathing, Gotta do it! I had such a busy couple of days that fatigue has set in once again. It is worth it to have family visit though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Sorry you are not feeling well. Moving is bad enough if you are feeling good! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete