Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have to thank someone for help in getting this darn super glue off my fingers. Maybe it was the dish soap, the nail polish remover or the D&L handcleaner. I'm not sure who it was but thanks anyway. Today was spent in Rochester having a mirage of tests done and I didn't feel good when I got up so it was not a pleasant day but both of us were utterly wiped out by the time we got home. Now comes the wait for the results. It is raining here now and it is s nice soft rain so maybe it will help people with gardens that were drying up. Our apartment building is very quiet tonight so everyone must have turned in early,so guess maybe I will do the same. Good nite. Lilly

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a rough day yesterday. Hope you get some rest and hear from the doctor today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better today. Keep us updated on your test results. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are not feeling so well. My thoughts are with you.
    Take Care.

    Mountain Mama

    ReplyDelete