Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, Sorry I wasn't home to wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year before now but I have been paying a very necessary visit to one of our local hospitals with a very serious invection in my arm. Did have to have some minor surgery surgery on the left arm and and now also have a picc line in my right arm so I am slightly disabled and the nursing nursing service comes in twice daily to dress the wound and also administer meds through the picc once a day. The weather here is is very cold but not an awful lot of snow. We did have a nice Holiday and yesterday my husband fixed me a special dinner of scallops, brown rice and acorn squash with a dish of peaches for desert. What a lucky lady I am. Right now he is of to the store to pick up a few groceries and then to the drugstore to get meds. Sometime today I am going to work on a puzzle that we have started. I really would like to crochet some but guess that is out for right now as my hands seem to be shaking quite a bit. Did everyone stay up to see the second new moon and to bring in the New Year? I was up but forgot to look out to see if I could find the second new moon. I did see the ball come down on television.. With that information I will leave you for this time and write again later in the new week. lilly

2 comments:

  1. Please..stop donating your hard earned cash to the local hospital. Tell them to pick on someone else!
    Hang in there. Jan

    ReplyDelete