Thursday, July 2, 2009

I got up this morning with high hopes of seeing the sun . Guess what,no such luck it was rain again and has been that way all day. Maybe I said my prayers from the wrong side of the bed last night when I asked if we could see just a little sunshine when the norning arrives.. The humudity has also been terrible todday but I did have to go out with my husband to Seneca Falls to get some info on the new apartment. Looks like about two weeks and maybe sooner that we will be able to move. Our apartment here looks like a cyclone went through and I'm not used to that although I did find things that I have seriously neglected to dust. Hope who ever saw the dust forgives me. Well I guess I'm not depressed enough with the weather so I will go watch the news and see what the weather report is. lilly

3 comments:

  1. Two weeks is not a long time - maybe the weather will be nicer by the time you have to move. Take care and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is raining still with no end in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping by my blog. I'm sure the weather will improve by the time you move. We had some storms overnight, but we did need the rain, so it was a good thing. It is starting to clear up now, but very humid. Looks like it will be a white fluffy cloud day. :)

    Enjoy the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete