Friday, August 14, 2009

It has been very hot and humid here the past few days and supposed to continue through the weekend. I really don't mind the heat but the humudity is terible!! We do have central air in the new apartment so that is a big help,at nighttime we usually shut it off when we gp tp bed and just turn on the fan and that is enough for sleeping.One of the ocupational therapist was finished coming as of today as the exercises she gave me to do really made my back hurt worse than usual. Luckily I was able to bring my flower pot from the deck when we moved and I wish you could see the beautiful petunias I have overflowing the pot. There is also dusty miller in the pot and a tall varigated spike. It has been a wonderful Mothers Day Gift. I also had a tomato plant but I gave that to one of my friends uptown in Auburn and she said she has already got at least five tomatoes from it. One of our son in laws brought all kinds of fresh vegetables yesterday and so did one of the other girls so I do not have to buy fresh veggies for awhile. Went outside for a short walk on the sidewalk with one of the therapist today and got a bit of that hot humid air but it was nice to be outside. Yesterday my husband had to go into Geneva so I rode with him and that was nice just to get in the car for a ride. While we were there we stopped by the lake and had an ice cream . Will write again soon and hopefully be back on a normal schedule soon. lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment