Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am going to try this again tonight and hopefully my hands will not shake to much.It really doesn't seem like I have been gone for twelve days but I guess anything is possible when you aren't able to do to anything. First off it is great to be home from the hospital. Today was filled with physical therapy,occupational thearpy, visiting nurse and an aid who helped me get a shower.She will come twice a week to help me with that. Then my hairdresser came and washed and cut my hair so now I am begining to feal somewhat human again.Well my hands are starting to shake again so I won't be on here much longer. Wanted to touch base with everyone and say BIG HELLO to everyone, lilly

2 comments:

  1. God bless you. I am grateful you have assistance and I pray you will feel better and stronger soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. Get bettter.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete