Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A nice weekend for Mothers Day. It was cold on Sunday but no rain so everyone was happy. On Saturday we also celebrated one of our daughter's birthday which is next weekend and also Mothers Day was celebrated. Her son was also here. Our grandaughter is in Mississippi in the Air Force. She works at the hospital pharmacy in Biloxi. on Monday afternoon our daughter called and said they had just had a phone call from her , she had just found out that she is going to have a baby boy. Choen is quite excited as this is her first grandchild. I guess great grandma will have to crochet a blue baby afgan. Tomorrow is a trip to Rochester to see the vascular surgeon to check out the legs again. Always something to take up our time. It is quite lonesome around here without my neighbor as we always saw each other every day . Yesterday I planted some flower seeds in small pots and put them on the window sill in the den. Will have to transplant them if the seeds mature. I don't always have good luck doing that. This morning I went to the beautician and had my hair trimmed as it was longer tham I like it so now I at least feel human again. Lilly

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding out about the baby. I know your blue afghan will be a beautiful heirloom for him.
    Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I know you miss visiting with your neighbor. I hope you have good luck with your seeds.
    I recently had my hair cut and felt so much better afterwards. Hope all goes well at the Dr.

    ReplyDelete