Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday adventure

Today was a busy day for me as I had to go out this afternoon and get my hair done. Had decided that I would get a perm as I haven't indulged in that expense since last July. What a difference when I looked in the mirror. But finally did recognize myself. Then when my husband picked me up at the hairdressers it was such a nice day and I don't get out often so I suggested we go for a ride. Then we couldn't make up our mind where we wanted to go so we proceded to ge lost and had a few chuckles of our own because we have lived here for several years and then had to turn aroung several times to find our way home.. So off to home it was and a wonderful spaghetti supper make by my husband. Now it is time to relax until our next adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got out for a ride. It was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete