Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry I have been away for so long but an extended hospital stay in Rochester, N.Y. has kept me from doing to much of anything. I don't have much strength in my left arm and hand so hope everyone understands. It has been bitterly cold here but not much of any snow. They can not get my arm to heal so now they arm going to put a wound vac on it. Never heard of this before but guess I will soon find out what it is. One of our girls is coming to visit this afternoon with our teenage granddaughter and another granddaughter is coming to visit also so guess we will have a busy day. My husband baked yesterday as one of the girls and her husband came to visit and brought lunch so he cone the dessert. Later in the day a nephew came with his girlfriend and his three children so there went our Saturday. Well Once again I Wish Everyone A Happy Valentines Day and hope to hear form everyone very soon. Lilly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lilly,
    Sorry to hear about your hospital stay and your arm. Hang in there. I have missed you and was wondering what was up. Glad you were able to write a little bit.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was afraid your arm might still be giving you problems. Just know that you remain in my heart and prayers. Love and good wishes from me and Harriet in Georgia to you.

    ReplyDelete